Pressure Reducing Valve Stainless Steel 1/4''- Adjustable
This adjustable pressure reducing valve with single stainless steel seat and compensated piston operation is suitable for water channelling.
- Nickel plated brass body.
- Stainless steel AISI 303.
- Elastomer seals.
- Threaded connections FF UNI-EN-ISO 228.
- Pressure gauge connection F 1/4"
- Nominal pressure 25 Bar
- Max upstream pressure 25 Bar
- Adjustable downstream pressure 0.5 ÷ 7 Bar (with inlet pressure of 8 Bar)
- Max operating temperature 80 °C
- Great corrosion resistance, both in acidic and alkaline environment and anti-magnetic properties that ensure great dezincification resistance.
- It slows down the production of Limestone.
- It complies with potability prerequisites.
|Back||Back to top|