What makes this purifier so great?
This is a reverse osmosis water purifier. Reverse osmosis is one of the most popular and best ways to clean water for household and industrial use. The reason for this is that reverse osmosis takes out 99.9% of all impurities in water. This makes the water soft and good for human consumption and all types of water applications!
What do you get in the box?
- 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis purifier
- Booster pump and transformer
- High and Low pressure switches
- Installation manual in color
- Silver Luxury faucet
- Water supply mixer fitting
- RO Pipe
- Drain clamp
- Thread tape
- Sediment Filter 5 Micron 10"
- Granule Activated Carbon 10"
- Activated Carbon Block 10"
- Membrane 50 GPD (195 Liters per day)
- Taste & Odor Filter
Maintenance on this water filter?
Every 10 - 12 Months = Total cost R395.00
- Sediment 5 Micron Filter
- Granule Activated Carbon Filter
- Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Taste & Odor Inline Carbon Filter
Every 3 - 5 Years = Total cost R450.00
- Membrane 50 GPD Filter
Optional extras Prices:
- Pressure regulator = R200.00
- Flush Valve = R100.00
- Membrane upgrade to 100 GPD = R150.00
- UV-Light = R1200.00
- Alkiline Filter = R150.00
- Mineral Injector Filter = R150.00
Installation in Gauteng (JHB,PTA) = R590.00
Delivery in Gauteng (JHB,PTA) = R90.00
Courier to any City/Town in South Africa = R230.00
|Back||Back to top|